This is my first time writing a blog not sure how it's sup posed to look but here I go.
In my mind I feel alone that no one cares. I care a lot about people I don't always know what to say though. I was bullied since I was 5 about my features. So now in my mind I'm ugly and disgusting. Growing up with those things constantly I'm my mind I can't get rid of any of it; it's permanently in my mind. People my age never had a real coversation with me. So I find it easier to talk to adults most of the time as they are the only ones who spoke to me. I have been used by every friend I've had in the past. I have no idea if anyone will ever want to genuinely be my friend and it being give a take. We are there for eachother do fun things together like watch movies, go shopping and just chill and talk.
So this is my first blog ill see what happens
No comments:
Post a Comment